Professor of Civil, Environmental, and Architectural Engineering; Fellow of INSTAAR
Ph.D. Massachusetts Institute of Technology 1979
Limnology, aquatic ecology, reactive transport of metals and organic material in streams and rivers.
Former Administrator for the Hydrologic Sciences Graduate Program
- CO-Director along with John Pitlick.
- CEAE Faculty representative
- ENVS Faculty representative (co-representative with John Pitlick)
- Hydrologic, chemical and biological processes in aquatic ecosystems.
- Interactions between freshwater biota, trace metals, and natural organic material in freshwater environments.
- Mine drainage and watershed issues in the Rocky Mountains.