Professor of Civil, Environmental, and Architectural Engineering; Fellow of INSTAAR
Ph.D. Massachusetts Institute of Technology 1979
Limnology, aquatic ecology, reactive transport of metals and organic material in streams and rivers.
Administrator for the Hydrologic Sciences Graduate Program
- CO-Director along with John Pitlick.
- CEAE Faculty representative
- ENVS Faculty representative (co-representative with John Pitlick)
- Hydrologic, chemical and biological processes in aquatic ecosystems.
- Interactions between freshwater biota, trace metals, and natural organic material in freshwater environments.
- Mine drainage and watershed issues in the Rocky Mountains.