Associate Professor of Geography
Ph.D. Colorado State 1988
Fluvial geomorphology, surface-water hydrology, physical-biological interactions in rivers.
Administrator for the Hydrologic Sciences Graduate Program
- CO-Director along with Mike Gooseff
- CEAE Faculty representative
- ENVS Faculty representative
- Process-based models coupling hydrology, geomorphology and material transport across a continuum of scales.
- Sediment transport and channel change processes in natural and altered river systems.
- Interactions between geomorphology and ecosystem processes, including food-web dynamics and nutrient cycling.