Key meetings, seminars, etc
2016 AGU Fall Meeting General Student Travel Grant – Applications Open 15 June 2016
The Fall Meeting General Student Travel Grant provides partial travel assistance to student presenters to attend Fall Meeting.
2016 Geological Society of America Meeting in Denver this year!
2016 GSA Meeting will be held in Denver, September 25-28. The abstract submission deadline is July 12.
Western Water Symposium and Barbecue
"The Politics of Water" Monday, July 25, 2016, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Morgan Libraray, Colorado State University Register now: http://lib.colostate.edu/wwsb/
- INSTAAR Noon Seminar, Monday 12-1 pm
- Hydrologic Sciences and Water Resources Engineering Seminar, Wednesday 11-12 in ECCE 1B41
- Environmental Engineering Seminar, Fridays, 2-3 pm in ECCE 1B41
- Geological Sciences Colloquium (go to News > Colloquium Schedule) Wednesday 4-5 pm
- INSTAAR Graduate Student Talk, Thursday 4:30-5:30 pm
11th Annual Hydrologic Sciences Student Research Symposium
Fall Certificate Application Deadline
Certificate applications are due November 1st, 2015 for the fall semester. Please email or deliver to Kaelin Cawley at email@example.com or UCB 450.