Key meetings, seminars, etc
There are no announcements at this time.
- INSTAAR Noon Seminar, Monday 12-1 pm, location varies
- Hydrologic Sciences and Water Resources Engineering Seminar, Wednesday 11-12 in ECCE 1B41
- Geology Colloquium, Wednesday 4-5 in BESC 180
- INSTAAR Graduate Student Talk, Thursday 12:30-1:30 pm in SEEC S225
- Environmental Engineering Seminar, Fridays, 12-1 pm in SEEC N128
- Geography Colloquium, Friday 3:30-4:30 pm in GUGG 205
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Seminar, Friday 3:30-4:30 pm in RAMY N1B23
2016 Geological Society of America Meeting in Denver this year!
2016 GSA Meeting will be held in Denver, September 25-28. The abstract submission deadline is July 12.
Western Water Symposium and Barbecue
"The Politics of Water" Monday, July 25, 2016, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Morgan Libraray, Colorado State University Register now: http://lib.colostate.edu/wwsb/
2016 AGU Fall Meeting General Student Travel Grant – Applications Open 15 June 2016
The Fall Meeting General Student Travel Grant provides partial travel assistance to student presenters to attend Fall Meeting.
11th Annual Hydrologic Sciences Student Research Symposium
Fall Certificate Application Deadline
Certificate applications are due November 1st, 2015 for the fall semester. Please email or deliver to Kaelin Cawley at email@example.com or UCB 450.